Weilenmann School of Discovery

A nonprofit organization

146 donors

100% complete

$10,000 Goal






Your participation is a pure donation and a powerful show of community.  Annual Fund Participation says we care about our students!  This is so important when applying for grants- foundations/businesses want to see an involved community.

The Weilenmann School of Discovery welcomes all students and promotes engaged, active and effective learning that will prepare them for the 21st century by:

  • Hiring and developing Master Teachers who design and enact inquiry-based instruction that exceeds core standards,
  • Integrating technologies, media, science, visual and performing arts into the core curriculum,
  • Utilizing the awe and wonder of nature to enhance the educational experience and systematically and rigorously assessing performance of students and teachers with respect to achievement of these goals.
  • Why should I give?
  • The funding WSD receives as a public charter school covers approximately 80 percent of our school’s operating costs.  The Annual Fund and other fundraisers must cover the remaining 20 percent.  Your contribution helps achieve the WSD vision that is dedicated to helping students discover the power of their own potential — to learn, to innovate, and to change the world.

Organization Data

Summary

Organization name

Weilenmann School of Discovery

Tax id (EIN)

26-4710117

Address

4199 Kilby Road
Park CIty, UT 84098

Phone

4355755411

Social Media 0

How can we help?

Suggested articles

  • Your Organization Dashboard
  • How to Cusomize your Organization Page
  • How to add or remove an admin from my organization's account